This minimal garden has a strong central feature, which is largely softened by the beautiful plants that edge the garden. Continuing the contemporary feel, block planting is used to contrast the main borders.
Features included in this design:
- Contemporary Seating Area with Splash Pool Feature
- White Sandstone Paving also Used to Line the Pool
- Pontadera Block Planting in the Pool contrasting the Agapanthus Block Planting in the Raised Planter.
- Contemporary Tall White Pots with Lavander
- Fresh Planting; Cool Blues, Whites and Fresh Zingy Yellows
- Plants Important to the Scheme; Agapanthus, Pontadera, Delphinium, Eremurus, Leucanthemum, Rudbeckia, Salvia